These tips are derived from our experience after everything is seen and unseen in the field of data recovery. Avoid losing data or avoid losing data and get into a messy situation. Be cautious about the situation and use common sense above all, calmness. If technically possible, your data can be restored. For the hard drive recovery miami this is important.
In case of data loss or data storage problems:
- Do not be nervous. Above all, calmness.
- Do not make quick and sudden decisions. Again – calmness.
- Do not try (you) to restore data with data recovery software.
- Do not open the media.
- Do not dry the media if it is wet or damp.
- Do not clean the media even if it is dirty.
- Do not fix anything broken or scratched on the media.
- Do not stick anything on the media.
- Do not write anything on the media.
- If you hear strange noises or sounds from the media, turn off the device or the computer.
- If you formatted or deleted the data do not write anything up, do not install anything.
- Contact a data recovery engineer.
Best way to recover unexpectedly lost or erased files is to be properly prepared for such a situation. With one of the programs listed below, you will always be able to react adequately and in a timely manner without getting your hair off the horizon.
The best protection against data loss is an annoying backup, but we do not always have time to do it or just forget. And right now your holiday photos are not saved correctly when they are transferred from the camera to the computer or someone in the family without wanting to delete the report you’ve been working on for a week.
But when you have a restoration program on hand, things do not look so tragic and irreparable. Here we will share our most favorite software for recovering deleted information. The best thing is that it’s completely free.
TestDisk (Windows / Mac / Linux)
TestDisk is a powerful tool that will return from your unknown valuable information. Not only does it search for deleted files from FAT, NTFS, and ext2 file system, it also has many additional features.
Recuva is an easy-to-use program that works with Windows. When you start the software, you can restore deleted files using the file recovery wizard or manual application mode. The wizard is handy when you’re sure certain information is missing, but you’re not entirely sure where and how it’s gone. The wizard allows you to narrow your search to photos, music, text documents, files, or search for all files. Also, you can select a location on your computer to be scanned. If you do not need the Wizard, you could use the manual mode and start the search. The program uses the following light indicators: green, yellow, and red to show you how likely it is to recover your data. It also provides visualization of files that can be restored.